Price And Quantity
Sodium Tripolyphosphate is inorganic sodium salt of the polyphosphate penta-anion. It is widely used in detergent industries as a builder to prevent hard water interfering with the sulfonate detergent. In addition to this, it is also used in the domain of food as a preservative for poultry, seafood, meats, animal feeds, etc. It is also used as an emulsifier for retaining moisture. More details:-
- Due to its strong ph buffering properties, this chemical plays significant role in removal of stain from fabric associated with mud and other dirt causing factors.
- Offered chemical has 622 degree C melting point.
- By diluting in water, it forms alkaline solution that has 9.7 ph value.
- This chemical can form soluble complexes with iron, magnesium and calcium.
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate can treat hardness of water. That is why, it is used in water treatment arena.
- It is also used to produce laundry detergent.
- As suitable food preservative it can maintain moisture of food. Therefore, this chemical is used to preserve poultry products.
- 7 Per Week
- 7 Week
- All India
Sy. No: 964, Dhamatvan - Bakrol Road, Dhamatvan, Tal: Dascroi, Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918045478140